Research Reflection

 In my first semester of high school I learned a lot about research methodology. I learned different types of knowledge and their characteristics, which helped me see different perspectives on things.


During the semester, I also realized how important research methods are. I understood that having a clear method is key to directing research in the right direction.


We also talked about how science, methods and research are connected. I saw that having a structured approach is crucial to advancing knowledge. It's about being organized and systematic in the way we explore things.


We analyze the different parts of knowledge, such as evidence, findings, interviews and other things.


Overall, this first semester taught me the fundamentals of conducting research and gave me a broader idea of ​​what research methodology is all about. It made me appreciate how we go from being curious about something to exploring it in a structured way.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

School Rally

English Lessons